Our company is engaged in a wide range of work on the administration of linux servers. For the convenience of clients, there is a list of one-time jobs, as well as constant maintenance of servers.
Performing one-time server administration tasks
- Initial server setup with or without a panel.
- Installing and configuring web, mail, file, and other services(www, ftp, dns, dhcp etc....)
- Configuring the server for virtual (shared) hosting (ISPmsnsger, Cpanel).
- Installing virtualization systems KVM, OpenVZ with or without a panel(VMmanager, Proxmox).
- Building high availability clusters(High-Availability cluster, HA cluster).
- Creation of monitoring systems(zabbix etc...).
- Server optimization for specific client tasks.
- Installing various server control panels.
- Configuring RAID arrays and working with data.
- Configure Distributed File Systems(GlusteFS, Ceph).
- Diagnosing and resolving problems.
- Recovery after server crashes.
Server administration on an ongoing basis